5:16 Club
March 28, 2024, 10:21:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My Prayer Request

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Prayer Request  (Read 946 times)
Becky

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2009, 03:35:24 pm »

I posted about this on my blog, but I thought I would add it in here because I could definitely use the prayers!

I am quitting my job and I gave my 2 weeks notice today. God has hit me hard with the realization that I need to be home. I don't have children yet, but God has pressed into me that my first responsibility (after Him, of course) is to stay home and keep my home and serve my husband.

Here is the big deal. My husband is unemployed. We were both laid off last October and we both decided at the time I would go back to work to help pay bills. The thing of it is, I wasn't supposed to go back to work. God let me know that it was time for me to stay at home and I let my flesh creep in and I got scared, so I took the job.

This past weekend we met with our Godly mentors and decided it was best for me to quit my job. So I am.

My prayer is not only for finances, but that my faith does not waiver and that I can learn to lean into Him with all my heart. I know in my heart that He will provide, but I need to get that thought in my head because my head just doesn't see it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 03:07:44 pm »

Wow, that is tough - I will pray! 

God bless you as follow Him!
Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum