5:16 Club
March 29, 2024, 03:54:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

So, how is everyone doing with getting up early?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, how is everyone doing with getting up early?  (Read 700 times)
Christin

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »

I was wondering how you all are doing with getting up in the morning. And if you are, what are you reading about?
I see an awful lot of lurkers around here! Wink If no one participates, we won't have a community. Remember, we will only get out of it what we put into it. Does anyone have any ideas for future studies they would like to share about?
Does anyone have any prayer requests or struggles they are dealing with that they would like prayer for?

I'll be the first to admit, I have been having TROUBLES getting up. Seems to be constant. BUT, I know I could do it if I knew someone else was going to do it, too! Tongue It would encourage me and help me think, "Oh so and so is getting up this morning! I don't want to tell her that I didn't do it while she did." Know what I mean? So maybe we could partner up and hold one another accountable. I think it is so important to have that accountability and often we just don't do it.

We could really develop some great friendships if we put the effort into it. What do ya say? Smiley
Christin
Report Spam   Logged

~Christin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum