5:16 Club
March 29, 2024, 06:16:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I *was* an early riser

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I *was* an early riser  (Read 1350 times)
TeresaMc

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2009, 12:07:19 am »

I used to be up early every day firing on all cylinders and early morning was in fact my most productive part of the day.  However since my breakdown (burnout) in 2007 I find mornings and nights very difficult.  It starts with getting to bed at a reasonable hour the night before and falling asleep and then getting up at the right time in the morning.  I think I'm still stressed which manifests itself more at night and I snore very badly and actually wake up several times during the night so its not good quality sleep.  The snoring is from weight issues which came from the depression so it is all related to each other.
We're coming to the end of our long summer holidays here in Australia and soon I'll have to be getting up very early to get to school with my boys so I can can work done there as well as leaving the house in a presentable manner so we can live in it when we get home every day instead of just cleaning it all the time. I am a teacher in the catholic system here by the way.
I'd very much like to be in the 5:16am club and have some quiet time to just be with myself and God at the beginning of each very busy day but at the moment it seems impossible.
Report Spam   Logged

Tess
mother of 2, teacher of lots!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RobinM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:16:02 am »

Hello dear,
     I don't want you to think that I think that I can "fix" your problem.  The Lord is our only source of real comfort, but my dear friend has a sleeping issue as well.  She uses a homeopathic product called Calms Forte.  It has helped her tremendously.  It is all natural.  Not a sleeping pill.  You might see if your local health food store carries it.  She actually found in the grocery store, but you would just have to check.  It is manufactured by a company called Hyland's.
     I'll be praying and hoping for the Lord to show you the way.

Blessings,
RobinM
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum