5:16 Club
April 16, 2024, 04:16:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bits and Pieces!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits and Pieces!  (Read 900 times)
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:45:08 pm »

Hello ladies!  Smiley

This is such a fun and exciting adventure to have our own forum!  I am looking forward to what God has in store for us!

If you have suggestions or comments about the forum to improve it, please let me know by messaging me - I want this to be a safe and grace-filled place to encourage one another.  It is not my space, it is our space.

One of the categories you will notice is the Titus 2 Women category.  I added it because I wanted a place for the younger women to connect with older women to be mentored, discipled, and helped as we journey through marriage, motherhood, and growing in godliness.  If you are an older, wiser woman of God, please check in on that category and be willing to answer questions and give advice and encouragment.  If you are a younger woman, please go there to ask your questions about anything that you are struggling with, need advice about, etc.

As for our 1 John study, you will notice that the readings are very short (most of them anyway).  I did that intentionally so that we could really meditate on and dig into the word.  I encourage you to employ the use of bible dictionaries, commentaries, and cross-references to aid you in your study (many can be found online).  I also hope that you will come to the forum to ask questions and discuss the passages of the day.

Well, that's about all for now!  God bless!  Smiley

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 01:46:43 pm by sarahmae » Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum