5:16 Club
March 19, 2024, 01:33:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Keeping Up with Keeping House

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping Up with Keeping House  (Read 1342 times)
CoffeeMom

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:06:27 am »

I have a system that works - when I stick to it and our schedules don't change too much - but life with a 4 year old and a 2 year old (who LOVES to empty any containers of whatever she finds) make it very challenging to stay on top of HOUSEHOLD stuff beyond dishes, laundry, and vacuuming the living room.

My 4 year old is beginning to help with chores - and both girls are great about cleaning up when it's time - but everything ALWAYS looks so cluttered and chaotic.  Is that just this "season" of parenting or is there something I can do to get rid of the clutter of toys, books, shoes, etc???
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sharkey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 09:56:34 am »

I love these probiotics for men and have a system that works - when I stick to it and our schedules don't change too much - but life with a 4 year old and a 2 year old (who LOVES to empty any containers of whatever she finds) make it very challenging to stay on top of HOUSEHOLD stuff beyond dishes, laundry, and vacuuming the living room.

My 4 year old is beginning to help with chores - and both girls are great about cleaning up when it's time - but everything ALWAYS looks so cluttered and chaotic.  Is that just this "season" of parenting or is there something I can do to get rid of the clutter of toys, books, shoes, etc???

For the people who don't know what to do with the excess toys etc, you'd be surprised how much you can sell some of them on eBay to collectors.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 07:04:20 am by Sharkey » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum