5:16 Club
April 18, 2024, 11:37:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Due Date

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Due Date  (Read 1410 times)
Janellybelly

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:39:31 pm »

Hey girlie's...I am Janell and we are expecting our second sweet little one on August 8th 2009.  I am 9 weeks along and we are really excited!  I have been soooo sick and extremely tired this time around.  No joke...I am sleeping about 10 hrs a night and 5 hrs (2 naps) during the day!  It's CRAZY!!! 

I would love to hear who all is preggers and when your estimated due dates are.  I would love to be praying for each and every little one growing!  Feel free to post about how things are going, birth plans, new Mom questions...anything you can think of!  Also, share about any new baby products you just LOVE!  I am always looking for something fun and new!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TeresaMc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:18:08 am »

Just wanted to say that I can sympathise with the tiredness in the second pregnancy.  When I was pregnant with DA (now 5.5), EJ (who was almost 2) couldn't handle the fact that my eyes might be closed while his were open.  I used to come home from school and fall asleep on the sofa.  One afternoon he got a tennis racquet out of the cupboard and clocked me over the head with it so I would open my eyes for him!
Report Spam   Logged

Tess
mother of 2, teacher of lots!
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:34:52 am »

I am due on March 7th with my third babe - a girl (so they say) and I can't wait!  I am actually hoping for a late Feb. baby, and there is a chance because I did go a week early with my others!  Her name is Caroline Mae.  Smiley

Oh Janell, I so relate with your morning sickness!  I was sick all day - yucko!  It's so fantastic when it finally let's up and you can just enjoy your pregnancy. 

Lately, I have been nesting, but I think it's starting to wear off as I am getting tired again. 

Best advice for new preggo's:  When someone offers to help you in any way (meals, cleaning, etc.), TAKE THEM UP ON IT!!!! 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 05:36:30 am by sarahmae » Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves
HisBeloved

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 05:42:58 pm »

I too am due in March, on the 24th. Our daughter, who turns 1 the end of this month, was born a month early so I could have this one the end of February as well.

I'm not sure what we are having. We like the surprise of finding out when the baby is born so I will have to let you all know once he or she arrives.

We just moved into our first home (we have been renting since we got married) and God worked it out really well so I would be nesting just when I had a home to nest in! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum