5:16 Club
April 17, 2024, 11:31:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Where Is Sarah Mae?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Is Sarah Mae?  (Read 1458 times)
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2009, 12:36:30 pm »

Hello all! 

I am so sorry I haven't posted in the 1 John series...I'm the main one who should be!  Here's the deal...

I have a confession.  I have not done the study the last two days.  Horrible, I know - heck, I'm the one who started it!

I'm so sorry.  I have been so tired and I have been focusing all my energies (internet wise) on my modesty series.  It takes a ton of brain work to do a series that you are really passionate about!

Tonight I am having people over for dinner and I haven't even gone to the grocery store or cleaned my house.  I am very behind.  I have to take a nap.

I will try and get on the ball for tomorrow, but please bear with me.  In fact, I want to encourage those that are in a season of life that makes it difficult to rise early to not give up - do your study in the evening.  I think that's what I'll be doing more times than not!

I love you guys!  (Okay, emotional preggo showing, better go now...)

-Sarah Mae  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BethF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 01:53:10 pm »

Hang in there!!!! You are right....we all go through seasons and mine was before Christmas. I just had a hard time picking a study and sticking with it. Nothing was really "moving" me. I just made myself read some passage of scripture b/c I know God's word is truth and encouraged myself that it was just a phase. I will be praying for you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

~BethF
AmyS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:06 pm »

I haven't done my study for today yet b/c the kids beat me up this morning and the day hasn't stopped.  I have been thinking about it all day and have been overwhelmed with God's grace.  He knows our hearts.  He knows we long to know him more.  He meets us where we are at.  Hang in there.  We are all in this together:)
Report Spam   Logged
Gayle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:13 am »

no apologies necessary!  We all have those days (weeks)!  Thankfully our kind leader (uhm, YOU) gave us nice small assignments so that it is not terrifying to catch up if/when we fall behind!  Take a nap, enjoy you dinner - we will all still be here when you get back!!
love you too!! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum