5:16 Club
April 19, 2024, 10:57:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My husband needs a job

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My husband needs a job  (Read 757 times)
ktksu

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 04:53:26 pm »

Hi ladies,

I love this forum idea!!! 

My husband was laid off from our church in November and he's having a rough time.  We heard a wonderful message on "worry" last weekend that really lifted his spirits, but now that he's out of his negative funk, I'm seeing some of the deeper issues.  His confidence is deflated and he's mostly feeling down about himself and his own abilities, which breaks my heart.

This whole issue was affecting our marriage and my kids in a horrible way during the couple of weeks before Christmas, but that drama seems to have died down.  He's re-engaged in our family and is much easier to be around, praise God! 

Please pray that the enemy would be far, far away from us and that we would find strength in each other and in the Lord while he wait on His timing for a new source of income.

Thanks!!!
Katie Roose
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 04:57:34 pm »

Oh Katie, I will be praying for you!  My husband went through something similiar a few years ago and it was so hard to watch him disengage from me.  Praise God he finally engaged me again as well!

Does he have any "leads" on jobs?

Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum