5:16 Club
March 29, 2024, 12:34:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Few Changes...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Few Changes...  (Read 1080 times)
MelissaR
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2009, 03:42:50 pm »

Hi ladies!  Sarah Mae has asked me to help her administer this forum as her belly gets bigger and life gets harder!  Please pray for her that she'll find peace and balance and continue to choose her priorities with God's help.  She has a lot on her plate right now!  She's still here, but I'm going to help with some of the "nitty gritty" details to help ease her load. 

First, what do you all think of the new look?  (Did I do it right?  The forum should be blue now instead of peach...)  I was fiddling with some changes because I discovered that the Chit Chat heading in the main menu was not showing up for me, and I didn't even know about many of the posts on there until last night.  If you had the same problem, head over and read some of the amazing, thought-provoking discussions taking place.  And feel free to start your own, too!  If you do have a problem where something doesn't show up right or you get stuck on something, let me know and I'll see if there's anything I can do. 

I have enabled the calendar, so you should be able to see it now.  If you want to post something on it (reading schedule, a particular event on the calendar that you've asked us to pray for, etc.), you should be able to do that, but you'll need to be logged in.

Finally, if you have signed up for the forum but haven't ever posted, please don't be intimidated!  There are many, many ladies on here who have registered but never posted.  Please, introduce yourself and weigh in on some issues!  Even if all you have to say is, "I struggle with this and don't know what to think," you'll offer encouragement to others who are in your shoes!  We all learn so much from each other! 

Continuing to pray for you that you will be able to rise early and greet our Maker!

- Melissa

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

becca banana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 08:46:48 pm »

Wonderful!  I keep checking in almost daily and I do the reading every day.  I just don't have the time to keep up with commenting all the time.  Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum