5:16 Club
March 28, 2024, 03:27:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Random!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random!  (Read 2192 times)
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:58:02 am »

I just wanted you all to know how much I love....

COFFEE!  Love it.  No seriously, I love it.  I think I am in love, actually.

Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HisBeloved

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 01:48:24 pm »

I will second that! I'm so nervous to drink it now though. After I had our first daughter, she wouldn't sleep at all if I drank coffee, even decaf. And since my new little one doesn't sleep anyway, I don't know if I want to risk it. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Becky

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 08:50:11 pm »

I'm with you on the coffee love! How do you drink it? Do you like flavored creamers? I'm all about the pumpkin spice creamer during the holidays. My usual is a little sugar with some half and half.
Report Spam   Logged
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 08:55:44 pm »

Oh, creme brulee creamer!  Although lately I've gone back to my trusty companion Hazelnut!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"I don't claim to have found the truth but I know it has found me."  Sara Groves
Em

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 04:36:29 pm »

Mmmmm. . . me too!  So much. 
Report Spam   Logged
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:57:34 am »

So, you think this is a problem?   Wink

I was afraid to drink it b/c I have a newborn, but I read online that only 1% of what you take in actually gets in your breast milk (sounds hokey, but any excuse will do!).  For me, this was the green light!  So far, it hasn't affected her.  Whew!
Report Spam   Logged

AmyS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 11:30:57 am »

I didn't give up my beloved coffee (caffeine all the way!) while breast-feeding either of my little ones and it never bothered them.  They were sleeping through the night by 8 weeks and coffee helped me NOT fall asleep during the day Smiley

Although, about a month ago we were on vacation and sharing a room with our kids when my son (2 1/2) started talking in his sleep.  He was mumbling and then ever so clearly he said, "wook, Starbucks!".  My husband was disgusted that I have "corrupted" my son (obviously my husband doesn't share my obsession) and I was one proud mama!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
sarahmae
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 12:18:11 pm »

LOL!    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Jeannie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 05:43:00 am »

I enjoy a cup once a day, except it doesnt wake me up... and I drink it black because of the fact I am a natural hyper cant sit still person it has the opposite effect on me as it does to with others  in the same boat as I.
Report Spam   Logged
Jacquie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 05:44:04 am »

You are a girl after my own heart.  I can't believe how much I love coffee.  I think I could live off of it - who really needs food?  Its funny, I never liked it for over 35 years and then I met my husband.  He sure changed my life - and even my taste buds. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum